Mr Han obtained his LL.B degree from the University of London in 1985. Upon obtaining the Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP) in 1986, Mr Han practiced law in several law firms in Malaysia.
Mr Han has vast experience in corporate, conveyancing and civil litigation. His areas of expertise include inter alia the following :-
- Debt collection
- Application for summary judgement
- Foreclosure proceedings
- Drafting of deeds/agreements for an assignment, trust, power of attorney, guarantee, joint venture, management services etc.
- Advising clients and developers on sale and purchase agreements
- Restructuring of companies
- Acquisition of companies
- Proposed listing to the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (KLSE).
Mr Han also holds a Certificate Diploma in Accounting & Finance (Chartered Association of Certified Accountants) (CDip AF) and a Master of Business Administration (Finance) (MBA) from the University of Hull, United Kingdom. He is also a Fellow of the Institute of Taxation (FTII) and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.