Miss Wong Chor Lee obtained her Bachelor of Laws with Honours Degree from The University of London on 1 August 2010 and thereafter successfully pursued and secured the Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) in October 2011.
She then underwent the statutory period of pupillage and was admitted and enrolled as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya on the 30th day of November 2012.
Miss Wong has a keen interest in the petroleum industry and has a Certificate in Oil & Gas Law awarded to her in April 2013.
Miss Wong has vast experience in corporate and conveyancing matters involving inter alia the following matters :-
- General Corporate Advisory
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting of commercial contracts
- Due diligence exercise on private companies
- Sale and purchase of real estate
- Acquisition of real estate by non-citizen and foreign companies
- Tenancy and lease
- Advising and drafting of wills and trust deeds
- Compliance with the latest legislation including but not limited to the Companies Act 2016, Goods and Services Tax Act 2014 and the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Besides Bahasa Malaysia, Miss Wong is fluent in English and Mandarin. She is also conversant in Cantonese.